Good thought, right?
Be Careful For What You Wish For!
Well this morning as I was scouring the help wanted ads on the Montrose Daily Press website there was a posting for an Assistant Distribution Manager. The position is part-time with flexible hours. It would be a foot in the door and it would be easier to move up on the totem pole than if I was an outsider. I would also be involved more in the community and have a chance to be closer to my "Rewarding Job".
So I go to hand in my resume and before I even know what is going on I'm handed paperwork, given a tour of the facilities and being introduced to everyone that is in the office at the time. So what is a girl to do????
Pros & Cons
- I am no longer working at a convenience store
- Hours are extremely flexible
- I could go back to school without much problems in scheduling conflict.
- I could learn a great deal more working for them that staying stagnant at my current position
- I could spen more time working on my own company http://www.mountainsunco.etsy.com/
- While the pay is a little more the hours are less which comes to less money.
So what do I do? Do I give up the opportunity because of the $ or do I follow a dream?